Saturday, June 8, 2019

What Lies Around Us by Andrew Croft
This is a clever title for a short book that really drives the point of lies home. This is the story of a ghostwriter who has been commissioned to write the biography of a movie star. As with the movies, nothing in this book is real and after awhile neither the main character or the reader. is sure where the truth starts and ends. The book is extremely topical it short and to the point but does make you stop and think about the world that we live in. For all of its modern conveniences, there is a price to be paid, and not in dollars and cents. I enjoyed it. Will want to read more by this author.
I received this book from the publisher through Netgalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Silence by Jessica Gergson

I almost didn't read this book but boy am I glad that I did !  After Silence  is a dark book, as is much of  the world right now. The st...