Sunday, August 4, 2019

Turn of the Key

Just finished the new Ruth Ware book, Turn of the Key  and it is really good. I really enjoyed how she developed the story, I felt that I got to know the main character, until I didn't know her at all. No spoilers here but this is a story of just how deep adornment cuts and to what ends we will go to try and heal that particular hurt. There were many characters in the book that I liked but didn't like the ending that three of them came too, but the story has to wrap up in a believable way and this one certainly does. I always try to figure out how the story will end and eve when one of the mysteries was reveled, I still couldn't figure it out. This is really worth the time to read ! You will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Silence by Jessica Gergson

I almost didn't read this book but boy am I glad that I did !  After Silence  is a dark book, as is much of  the world right now. The st...